Whilst ITF has officially closed the Calls for Proposals listed below, developers should be aware that we have an open door policy for accepting ad hoc proposals at any time.
Our Calls identify the specific technology needs of our Members at a point in time; however, the information contained in our past Calls may prove a useful focus for the development community.
- Unconventional Reservoirs: Geomechanics
- Flow Assurance in the Production of Oil and Gas - Water Production English Version | Portuguese Version
- Affordable Sour Developments
- Low Salinity Facilities for Brownfield Applications
- Improved Light Oil Recovery
- Matrix and Fracture Characterization
- Unconventional Shale and Tight Gas Stimulation: State-of-the-art review
- Subsea Annulus Management
- Improved Subsea Blow Out Preventer (BOP)
- Well Completion Equipment Reliability Database
- Cost Effective Subsea Processing Theme: Standardized Low Cost Separation System - Functional Specification and Market Study